Finally, ‘BAHUBALI – The Conclusion’ in Karnataka theaters
Baahubali 2 actor
SathyaRaj has apologized for the people
of Karnataka for making a statement
several years ago. Baahubali 2 trailer took a huge leap regarding reviews and hits on
YouTube a month ago, and the makers are
worried about the release in Karnataka.
Pro-Kannada activities demand to ban the movie from
releasing in the theaters across the state,
as SathyaRaj plays a primary role in the world of Baahubali, who manage to
attract a lot of attention from fans because he killed Baahubali.
The director had requested Kannada people to re-consider the
decision of releasing the movie couple of days ago,
and now, it is SathyaRaj himself apologized for
the people of Karnataka
“I'm not against Kannadigas. I'm sorry if my words hurt you. I'm a small player in Baahubali, my words shouldn't affect the film,"
Sathyaraj said in Chennai on Friday.
Baahubali 2 – The conclusion is all set to take up the
stands in the month of April with the high
quality of visual effects for the first time in the country.

No comments:
Post a Comment